Want to take part in developing our local leaders? Donate to the LGR Scholarship Fund to ensure all are given the means and opportunity to engage, connect, and grow.
Engage. Connect. Grow.
Leadership Greater Rochester is a comprehensive ten-month leadership development program created by the Rochester Chamber of Commerce Foundation. The program’s mission is to develop and advance leaders through participation in personal, professional, and community activities designed to encourage individual responsibility for taking an active leadership role in the future vitality of the Greater Rochester area. Leadership Greater Rochester welcomes participants from various industries and organizations to take part in eleven educational sessions over the course of the program:
- LEARN - Activating Leaders: LGR Orientation
- ENGAGE - Leadership Retreat
- DISCOVER - Exploring Our Economic Ecosystem
- DEVELOP - Workforce & Talent
- CREATE - Community Impact Proposals
- EXPERIENCE - Humanities in Our Community
- CONNECT - The Art of Leadership Communication
- TRANSFORM - Building a Sustainable Community
- ADVOCATE - Engaging in Local Government
- INVESTIGATE - Experiencing Public Safety
- ADVANCE - Launching Leaders
By the end of the program, Leadership Greater Rochester participants will be able to:
APPLY PERSONAL STRENGTHS TO BUILD LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES AND CAPACITY.
BUILD AND LEVERAGE RELATIONSHIPS TO ENHANCE ACCESS TO MORE PROFESSIONAL RESOURCES.
ASSESS, UNDERSTAND, AND RESPOND EFFECTIVELY TO A COMMUNITY NEED.
For more information about Leadership Greater Rochester, please contact Vice President of Workforce Development, Julie Brock or call (507) 424-5687.