Full Circle Classroom
The Full Circle Classroom is a three-day, interactive workshop that provides an opportunity for area educators to gain a better understanding of their community and participate in interactive work site visits.
2016 Full Circle Classroom Dates: June 14-16, 2016
Location: RCTC & St. Mary's University at Cascade Meadows, Rochester, MN
Career Pathway Focus Areas
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Arts, Communications & Information Systems
- Engineering, Manufacturing & Technology
- Health Science Technology
- Human Services
- Business, Management & Administration
Goals of the Institute
- For teachers to learn what job skills are needed in the Rochester area through hands-on demonstrations and interaction with employers.
- For area employers to present workforce readiness issues and current employment opportunities to area teachers.
Full Circle Classroom Agenda
For more information about Full Circle Classroom and Professional Development events, please contact Workforce Development and Education Director, Julie Brock or call (507) 424-5687.