About The Hub
WHAT: Hubsource.mn is a regional online job board and hiring tool.
MISSION: To become SE MN's go-to resource for all things workforce, connecting opportunity providers and opportunity seekers to the tools, resources, and networks necessary to realize their best fit.
WHY: A globally competitive workforce is created when opportunity seekers have the knowledge, training, and resources necessary to find the best match for their skills and needs among an abundance of real, local opportunities. As a result, we realize the full potential of every individual, fostering the true growth and advancement of our region.
EMPLOYERS - WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
- Free for Chamber members to post unlimited jobs and internships.
- Employer profiles to display your company culture and improve talent attraction and fit.
- Guided and simple job posting process, with fully customizable job application questions.
- Hiring workflow tools built right in for filtering and sorting applicants through the hiring process.
- Bulk messaging to selected applicants for faster, more efficient responses.
- Social media sharing to push your opportunities out to multiple channels.
- Easy for applicants to share interesting jobs on social media for additional visibility.
- SEO & findability ensure both local and national talent find your opportunities.
- Visibility for small businesses--put yourself on a level playing field with larger companies.
JOB SEEKER BENEFITS
JOB SEEKERS - WHY IS IT BETTER FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH?
- Completely free to use.
- Powerful filtering to find your perfect job.
- Easily subscribe to relevant job alerts based on your custom search criteria.
- Find jobs actually near you, and avoid seeing irrelevant postings.
- Employer profiles allow you to learn about the company beyond the job to find your best culture match.
- Community resources provided for access to job search assistance, skill development, training, and educational opportunities.
- Mobile optimized throughout--over 50% of general web usage is via a mobile device, but most job boards perform very poorly on mobile.
- Accessible--optimized throughout for special needs screen-reader usability.
- All in all, a job search experience that is actually pleasant!