Hiawatha Homes Foundation- 8am-4:30pm
- Organizations - Civic & Social Service
- Non-Profit Organizations
Founded in 1976, Hiawatha Homes proudly provides quality support services to people with disabilities at home and in their community. Today, over 140 individuals benefit from Hiawatha Home's programs.
NewsRelease Date: May 05, 2017
JobsCo-Director of Development and Communication - Hiawatha Homes, Inc.Category: Non-Profit and Social Services
Hiawatha Homes provides support to people with disabilities.
The Co-Director position is a temporary role that will transition to the role of Director of Development and Communications in December 2017. The Co-Director will be mentored by the Director of Development & Communications to be responsible for designing, ...read more
ContactCindy VerdickPhone:(507) 226-0712House Coordinator, Byron Location - Hiawatha Homes, Inc.Category: Non-Profit and Social Services
***$600 sign on bonus after 6 months employed and 300 hours worked***
***Apply online at: www.hiawathahomes.org or in person at: 1820 Valkyrie Drive NWRochester, MN 55901***
ContactCindy VerdickPhone:(507) 226-0712Fax:(507) 289-8007
Whom to Contact
- Carol BroganAdvocate & Admissions CoordinatorPhone: (507) 289-7222
- Crystal LandherrEvent & Communications SpecialistPhone: (507) 226-0701
- Cindy OstrowskiChief Executive OfficerPhone: (507) 289-7222
- Teresa ThompsonDirector of DevelopmentPhone: (507) 266-0700
- Cindy VerdickRecruitment, Hiring & Training Specialist
Administrative offices: 1820 Valkyrie Dr NW, Rochester, MN. Just up the hill off of Elton Hills Drive.