Hiawatha Homes Foundation- 8am-4:30pm
- Organizations - Civic & Social Service
- Non-Profit Organizations
Founded in 1976, Hiawatha Homes proudly provides quality support services to people with disabilities at home and in their community. Today, over 140 individuals benefit from Hiawatha Home's programs.
Whom to Contact
- Carol BroganAdvocate & Admissions CoordinatorPhone: (507) 289-7222
- Crystal LandherrDirector of Development & CommunicationsPhone: (507) 226-0700
- Cindy OstrowskiChief Executive OfficerPhone: (507) 226-0710
- Cindy VerdickRecruitment, Hiring & Training Specialist
Administrative offices: 1820 Valkyrie Dr NW, Rochester, MN. Just up the hill off of Elton Hills Drive.