Hiawatha Homes Foundation- 8am-4:30pm
- Organizations - Civic & Social Service
- Non-Profit Organizations
Founded in 1976, Hiawatha Homes proudly provides quality support services to people with disabilities at home and in their community. Today, over 140 individuals benefit from Hiawatha Home's programs.
JobsHiawatha Homes -- Program DirectorCategory: Non-Profit and Social ServicesFull Time| Upper- Level Management| Exempt
Hiawatha Homes provides support to people with disabilities at home and in their community.
ContactErin DillonPhone:(507) 289-7222Fax:(507) 289-8007Hiawatha Homes Inc -- Family Support Services Program CoordinatorCategory: Non-Profit and Social Services
Full Time| Leadership Position| Supervisor|
**Apply online at www.hiawathahomes.org** *Closes 12/8/2016*
Hiawatha Homes supports people with disabilities at home and in their community. The Family Supports Services Program Coordinator is a full time position and apart of the Hiawatha Homes leadership team. We offer flexible hours ...read more
ContactErin DillonPhone:(507) 289-7222Fax:(507) 289-8007
Whom to Contact
- Carol BroganAdvocate & Admissions CoordinatorPhone: (507) 289-7222
- Erin DillonRecruitment, Hiring & Training Specialist
- Crystal LandherrEvent & Communications SpecialistPhone: (507) 226-0701
- Cindy OstrowskiChief Executive OfficerPhone: (507) 289-7222
- Teresa ThompsonDirector of DevelopmentPhone: (507) 266-0700
Administrative offices: 1820 Valkyrie Dr NW, Rochester, MN. Just up the hill off of Elton Hills Drive.