Hiawatha Homes Foundation- 8am-4:30pm
- Organizations - Civic & Social Service
- Non-Profit Organizations
Founded in 1976, Hiawatha Homes proudly provides quality support services to people with disabilities at home and in their community. Today, over 140 individuals benefit from Hiawatha Home's programs.
JobsHiawatha Homes, Inc. - Recruitment & Training SpecialistCategory: Human Resources
Apply online at: www.hiawathahomes.org or in person at: 1820 Valkyrie Drive NW Rochester MN 55901
Full Time| Human Resources| Training| Recruitment| Marketing
Hiawatha Homes provides support to people with disabilities. We are currently hiring for a full time Recruitment & Training Specialist to qualified ...read more
ContactErin DillonPhone:(507) 289-7222Fax:(507) 289-8007Hiawatha Homes, Inc. - Accounts Receivable & Payable SpecialistCategory: Accounting
Apply online at: www.hiawathahomes.org or in person at: 1820 Valkyrie Drive NW Rochester MN 55901**
Full Time| Accounting| Data Entry
Hiawatha Homes provides support to people with disabilities. We are currently hiring for a full time Accounts Receivable & Payable Specialist to qualified candidates.
The Accounts ...read more
ContactErin DillonPhone:(507) 289-7222Fax:(507) 289-8007
Whom to Contact
- Carol BroganAdvocate & Admissions CoordinatorPhone: (507) 289-7222
- Erin DillonRecruitment, Hiring & Training Specialist
- Crystal LandherrEvent & Communications SpecialistPhone: (507) 226-0701
- Cindy OstrowskiChief Executive OfficerPhone: (507) 289-7222
- Teresa ThompsonDirector of DevelopmentPhone: (507) 266-0700
Administrative offices: 1820 Valkyrie Dr NW, Rochester, MN. Just up the hill off of Elton Hills Drive.