Chamber office is closed on legal holidays.
Rochester Area Chamber of Commerce
- Business Services
- Chambers of Commerce
The Rochester Area Chamber of Commerce provides networking, marketing, public advocacy and educational opportunities to our membership of area businesses and organizations.
To lead, inform, advocate and advance business interests for members; and to promote a healthy community and a growing economy.
JobsChamber Foundation - Vice President of Workforce DevelopmentCategory: Non-Profit and Social ServicesJOB DESCRIPTION JOB TITLE: Vice President of Workforce Development REPORTS TO: Chamber President SUMMARY STATEMENT: The Vice President of Workforce Development leads and collaborates on initiatives that will attract, retain and build the talented workforce that the Rochester region will need for growth and success and is the most visible member of the Chamber staff in this arena. The work of ...read more
ContactMelanie HoppenworthPhone:(507) 288-1122
Whom to Contact
- Elizabeth AlnessMember Services CoordinatorPhone: (507) 288-1122
- Judy BraatzMembership Development DirectorPhone: (507) 285-1995
- Vanessa CarrollMarketing & Communications ManagerPhone: (507) 424-5683
- Cindy DunbarExecutive AssistantPhone: (507) 288-1122
- Paula HofstadFinance CoordinatorPhone: (507) 424-5661
- Melanie HoppenworthVice President of Finance & AdministrationPhone: (507) 424-5699
- Kaylie McGregorWorkforce Development and Education CoordinatorPhone: (507) 288-1122
- Rob MillerPresidentPhone: (507) 288-1122
- Paul RichardsonVice President of Development & OperationsPhone: (507) 424-5663
- Mike SchnellGovernment Affairs CoordinatorPhone: (507) 228-8103
- Meghann SouthwickEvents ManagerPhone: (507) 288-1122
220 South Broadway, suite 100 Rochester MN 55904