Ribbon Cuttings & Ground Breakings
The Rochester Area Chamber of Commerce welcomes the opportunity to assist in making your ribbon cutting, grand opening or ground breaking a special event.
DO YOU QUALIFY FOR A RIBBON CUTTING OR GROUND BREAKING?
• New Business or Location (within 12 months of opening)
• New Ownership or Directorship (within 6 months of acceptance of position)
• Major Renovation (significant change of overall building layout, or addition to existing space)
• Significant Anniversary (5 year increments at a minimum of 25 years)
• Significant Name Change (at Chamber Staff discretion)
If you meet any of these criteria and are interested in hosting a Ribbon Cutting event at your place of business, please contact the Chamber or call us at (507) 288-1122.
WHO IS CELEBRATING A RIBBON CUTTING OR GROUND BREAKING?
Be sure to check out The Chamber Advantage to see who has recently celebrated a Ribbon Cutting or Ground Breaking. Reach out to your fellow Chamber members to congratulate, introduce yourself, or offer your business services! Don’t forget to seek out members at various Chamber networking events to help our new members feel welcome.
Organizations that would like to invite the public to attend their Ribbon Cutting event are welcome to do so by posting a news release. Member news releases are shared throughout our social media outlets and can also be viewed here.