Guest Speaker and Admission Info Session
Join us for an info session and guest speaker
Wednesday, Oct. 23
at our beautiful Rochester Campus.
Guest speaker Kaitlin Bruun: 4:30-5 p.m.
Admissions info session: 5-7 p.m.
Saint Mary’s University Rochester Campus
2900 19th Street NW
Register at: smumn.edu/rochinfo
Kaitlin Bruun, registered and licensed dietitian with Hy-Vee in Rochester, studied at North Dakota State University
and completed a rigorous dietetic internship through the University of Nevada, Reno. She is happy to be back in
her home state of Minnesota and is passionate about nutrition and helping others live an easier, happier, and healthier life.
Gut Health and Wellness
Kaitlin will be discussing:
• Why taking care of our gut health is
• Signs of an unhealthy gut
• What affects our gut health
• How to promote better gut health
• Possible diseases/conditions related to
an unhealthy digestive system
• Why detoxes/cleanses don’t work
• Top 10 gut health tips