West Bank Announces slate of Directors for 2019April 08, 2019
West Bank selects community leaders to serve on a Community Bank Board in each local market it serves. These leaders provide their valuable insights, perspective and collective wisdom to support the bank’s local management, as well as to assist the bank with marketing and community relations efforts. The Rochester bank has been advised and guided by a 15 member Community Board of Directors since 2013, and is pleased to announce the new slate of Directors for 2019 and beyond.
West Bank Rochester Community Board of Directors
· Jason Boynton, CPA – Principal, Smith Schafer & Associates
· Mike Busch – Principal, Paramark Corp
· Gus Chafoulias – Chairman, Titan Development
· Pat Deutsch – CEO, Pace International
· Elaine Garry – CEO, People’s Energy Cooperative
· Bobbie Gostout, M.D. – Vice President, Mayo Clinic
· Greg Groves – President, Universal Marine & RV
· Hal Henderson – Principal, HGA Architects & Engineers
· Charlie Kuehn – President, Kuehn Motor Company
· Dick Kuehn – Vice President, Kuehn Motor Company
· Dave Nelson – Chairman & CEO, West Bank
· Harlee Olafson – Chief Risk Officer, West Bank
· Dave Pederson – Partner, Dunlap & Seeger, PA
· Joe Powers – President, Powers Ventures
· Peter Schuller – President, A.B. Systems
· Ed Stanley – President, Merit Building Enclosure Systems
· Tim Weir – CEO Olmsted Medical Center
· Mike Zinser – President, West Bank Rochester
“Since we opened our Rochester bank in 2013, we have originated over $300 million in loans to the Rochester business community and now bank over 130 Rochester businesses” said Mike Zinser, West Bank Rochester President. “The success we enjoy here in Rochester could never have been imagined without the support and guidance of this dedicated group of Directors”.
West Bank’s Chairman and CEO is former Rochester & SE Minnesota banking executive Dave Nelson, who is well known and respected in Rochester and brought the bank here in 2013. West Bank is a 125 year old, publicly traded community bank that is based in West Des Moines, Iowa and has a strong presence in all three of its markets, including Des Moines, Iowa City and Rochester. Recently the bank announced an expansion into Mankato, Owatonna and St. Cloud, MN.
Michael L. Zinser, PresidentContact:MICHELE SURSELY, FIRST VICE PRESIDENT(507) 252-2971