ROCHESTER, MINN. – The Rochester-La Crosse Chapter of Project Management Institute
(PMI) and Rochester Community and Technical College
will hold its annual Project Conference Friday, March 8, 2019, at Mayo Civic Center in Rochester, Minn. More than 200 individuals interested in the project management profession are expected to attend the seventh annual conference.
This year’s “Be a Champion of Change” themed event – sponsored by Trissential, LLC – will focus on three tracks: Leadership, Technical Project Management Skills and Strategic and Business Management. Conference keynote speakers include:
- Chris Heeter, MeetingsNet Top Ten Speaker of 2014 and highest rated speaker of Professional Internationals 2014 World Education Congress, works as a wilderness guide and a professional speaker. She aids a diverse array of teams (both human and canine). Her approach to diversity not only helps minimize assumptions, but also helps recognize and call out the individual talent that helps organizations thrive and grow.
- Jack Stahlman, a regular contributor to The Huffington Post, currently residing in St. Paul, Minnesota, draws on his experiences as an actor, producer, director and of course – waiter, in Los Angeles, California to entertain and inform audiences. His closing keynote presentation “The Intangible It of Change Management,” will help attendees find ways to improve business relationships and embrace change.
The conference will gather project management (PM), business analyst (BA) and related professionals to increase their project management knowledge and skills and network with regional industry leaders.
- Find your inspiration from speakers with expertise and passion. Interact and learn what they've done to achieve success -- then take their lead to motivate yourself toward action.
- Stay current and relevant by learning the latest trends and best practices, including which failed strategies and tactics to avoid.
- Increase your visibility by networking with experts and key influencers. Share your knowledge and ideas with others to not only give back and advocate, but to become an expert yourself.
- Prepare for your future: PMI research tells us that organizations are seeking added skills in leadership and business intelligence, as well as PM and BA technical skills
PMI La Crosse – Rochester Chapter proudly recognizes Trissential, LLC, as Company Sponsor of the 2019 Project Conference. Trissential is a global management consulting partner focused on business agility and quality, helping organizations achieve optimal results. More information about Trissential can be found at https://www.trissential.com/index.php
The Project Conference is open to anyone interesting in project management. Register online at http://rctcbwe.com/category/conferences
or call 507-280-3157.
Rochester Community and Technical College (RCTC) is the largest higher education provider in Rochester, Minnesota, serving more than 8,000 students a year in credit courses and nearly 3,700 in non-credit continuing and workforce education programs. RCTC combines the best in liberal arts, technical, and life-long learning with more than 70 credit-based programs and over 100 credential options. RCTC is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System (MnSCU).
The PMI La Crosse – Rochester Chapter provides value to the practitioners, the organizations and the communities we serve by promoting project management best practices. This chapter is a dynamic organization of professional project managers dedicated to serving the business and educational communities in region, including Wisconsin cities such as La Crosse, Onalaska, and Holmen, as well as Minnesota cities such as Rochester, Winona, La Crescent, and Zumbrota. Hosting monthly events, this chapter continues advancing project management best practices through education and networking. Our membership averages 185 members representing all types of employers.