Altra Federal Credit Union
- Financial Planning
- Credit Unions
Altra's Mission Statement: To create member loyalty by providing products, services and guidance that enable our members, staff and communities to prosper.
Altra's Vision Statement: Helping You Live Your Best Life.
Altra was state-chartered in 1931 as Trane Employees Credit Union in La Crosse, WI. Over the years, services expanded well beyond the La Crosse, WI, area and membership eligibility expanded to include more than Trane employees.
In 2005, the credit union was renamed Altra Federal Credit Union. The name was chosen to reflect the increased diversity of our membership while honoring our history by combining the words alliance, Trane, allegiance, and tradition. Today, Altra serves members in all 50 states and locations worldwide.
Whom to Contact
- Cheryl DuttonVP MarketingPhone: (608) 779-3082
- Dusty GuertonOffice ManagerPhone: (507) 258-2179
- Shawn HauserCommunity Relations ManagerPhone: (608) 779-3164
- Greg JohnsonReal Estate Loan OriginatorPhone: (507) 258-4132
- Kristina KovacevicOffice ManagerPhone: (507) 258-4500
- Craig OslundRelationship Manager, Business BankingPhone: (507) 258-2182
- Jeanne StruckmannReal Estate Loan OriginatorPhone: (507) 258-2180
- Tom TorkelsonBusiness Loan Officer-RochesterPhone: 258-4500 #2
- Jolene VaselaarAVP, Retail OperationsPhone: (507) 454-3365
Take exit 55B from Hwy 52. Continue on 17th Ave. SW. Take 2nd St. SW to 16th Ave. SW.