Benefits of a Ribbon Cutting
A Ribbon Cutting is a great way to celebrate a significant milestone in the life of a business. Whether it be a grand opening, new ownership, new location, or anniversary, each is a unique opportunity to share your story. Ribbon Cuttings offer you an opportunity to maximize your visibility and share your products and services with potential customers, partners, and the community at-large. The following are some benefits of the increased exposure a ribbon cutting provides:
- Introduce Chamber members and general public to your business
- Familiarize Chamber members and general public with your products/services & physical location
- Begin curating a customer base & leads and sales from attendees
- Photo will appear in monthly Chamber Advantage, which is circulated to over 1,500 businesses in the Rochester Area
- Video interview of business owner introducing their business is published on the Chamber Facebook page
If you have a reason to celebrate, schedule your ribbon cutting today.
Tips & Suggestions
This is your event, and we want to help make it as successful as possible. Ribbon Cuttings take all shapes and sizes. The following are some tips to help make your celebration a success.
Download our pdf of tips and suggestions here.